Special Needs Services
Are you or is a family member wanting to remain at home safely, independently and comfortably, regardless of age or ability?
Are You In Need Of:
"Give us a call to see how we can make your home more safe and accessible."
- Handicap accessible bathrooms?
- Handrails and custom grab bars?
- Wider doorways to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs?
- Kitchens that work for you?
- Additional lighting?
- Aluminum modular ramps?
- A bedroom or bathroom modification/addition on the first floor that will allow you to stay at home rather than an extended care facility?
At Stella Contracting we specialize in home modification!
Give us a call to see how we can make your home more safe and accessible.
Jeffrey S. Stella is one of the select group of professionals nationwide to earn the Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) designation, identifying him as one of the building industry’s top professionals with skills and knowledge specific to home modifications for aging-in-place and handicap accessibility. Jeff Stella has been trained in "universal design" and the unique needs of the elderly and physically challenged individuals.